Articles of Faith
1. We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Bible as the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19; John 14:26; 15:26; 2 Cor. 13:14)
3. We believe:
The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Phil. 2:6; Matt. 16:16; Rom. 1:4)
His virgin birth (Matt. 1:18; Luke 1:34-35)
His sinless life (2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 4:15; 7:26
His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Heb 2:9; 1 Peter 3:18)
His bodily resurrection (Acts 2:23-24; 4:33; 1 Cor. 15:4)
His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:5; Acts 1:9)
His personal, bodily return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; John 14:3)
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:3; 5-8; 2 Cor. 5:17; Titus 3:5)
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly, spirit controlled life (John 16:8-11; 13; 14:17; 1 Cor. 3:16; Eph 5:18-20) and who baptizes believers into the Body of Christ and seals them unto the day of redemption at the moment of salvation (Rom. 8:9; 1 Cor. 12:12-14; Eph. 1:12-14). Speaking in tongues has nothing whatsoever to do with the baptism of the Spirit. It is a sign gift given to the infant church as a sign to the unbeliever, specifically to the Jew. (1 Cor. 14:21-22)
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Acts 24:15; John 5:28-29; Daniel 12:2).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 12:5; Gal. 3:28).
7. We believe in the right of private interpretation (Acts 17:11) and the competency of the individual soul in direct approach to God. (1 Tim. 2:5).
8. We believe in the absolute separation of church and state.
9. We believe in the complete independence of the local church, and its interdependence in associated fellowship with other Conservative Baptist churches
10. We believe in the observance of the ordinances of believer's baptism by immersion and the Lord's Supper in obedience to the commands of Christ. (Matt. 28:19-20; Rom. 6:3-6; 1 Cor 11:23-30).